Fireground Images on the scene on Quinnipiac Avenue
Fireground Images – For licensing of this video, contact @tmail.com
Quinnipiac Ave. 2nd Alarm (New Haven, CT) 12/1/19
NEW HAVEN, CT – Just before 2:00pm on December 1, 2019, the New Haven Fire Department was dispatched to 1116 Quinnipiac Avenue for a reported structure fire. Companies responding to the scene reported that they could ‘see it’ while en route. Command reported a working fire in the basement of a 2 1/2 story wood frame home. The fire quickly spread throughout the balloon frame structure and a 2nd alarm was called. Members operating on scene were ordered to go defensive at one point to try and gain some control over the fire. It took approximately 2 1/2 hours to go under control. Approximately 10 people were displaced by the fire.
For the full gallery of still images from this incident, visit: https://www.firegroundimages.com/2019…
Filmed in 1080p HD.
- Canon 5D Mark lV – @
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens – @
- Sandisk Extreme 64GB SD Card – @
- Hazard 4 Freelance Tactical Photo Sling Bag – @
- Edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC – @
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro – @
- PolarPro Shutter Collection (ND4, ND8, ND16 Filters) – @
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSD – @
- Red Rock Tactical Sling Pack – @
- PGYTECH Hard Shell Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro – @