Victim using oxygen was smoking a cigarette which caused the fire.
Plans called for people to begin moving in shortly before Christmas.
A Pasadena firefighter was hospitalized after being pinned between rigs during an apartment fire.
One firefighter was burned, and an occupant injured in an apartment fire on Staten Island.
When crews arrived at the home, heavy smoke was coming out of the upstairs apartment.
People on the fire escapes at Box 1558.
Fire on fourth floor at Box 3320.
Training and communication highlighted in rescues at Manhattan apartment fire.
Working fire on Perry Avenue.
Mask up, make entry, and search for occupants at this apartment fire.