Window Search, Rescue at Maine House Fire

Firefighters in Wales laddered a rear window and searched for a man trapped inside the burning house.

Firefighters in Wales rescue man trapped in a burning home

FirefighterNation Staff

WALES, Maine – WGME reports that firefighters in Wales rescued a man who was trapped inside his burning home early Tuesday morning.

The house fire in Pond Road occurred just before 12:30 a.m.

According to a Facebook post by the fire department, firefighters laddered a rear second floor window and performed a search, locating the trapped man.

FireRescue Magazine:
A Refresher Course in VES
How to Perform VES

The was reported to conscious and alert after being rescued.

The fire destroyed the home. WGME reports that the fire appears to have begun in a dryer.

No posts to display