Santa Barbara (CA) Firefighters Knock Down House Fire

Firefighters in Santa Barbara Wednesday morning extinguished a house fire in the 700 block of Spring Street.

Firefighters in Santa Barbara Wednesday morning extinguished a house fire in the 700 block of Spring Street.

Police arriving on the scene entered the burning building and assisted the home’s occupant in escaping the fire, News Channel 3 reported.

The fire department concluded the fire was caused by electrical problems.

For more information visit News Channel 3.

No posts to display