Burglar Dies After Getting Trapped in NJ Restaurant’s Roof Exhaust Fan

Photo via Yelp

Jeff Goldman

nj.com

(MCT)

A man trying to break into a restaurant in Galloway died Monday after getting trapped in an exhaust fan on the roof of the building, authorities said.

Galloway police said the burglar was already dead when they were called to Two Brothers Italian Restaurant in a strip mall on the 200 block of West White Horse Pike just before 10 a.m.

Officials are working to determine the man’s identity.

Fire departments from Pomona and Atlantic City assisted Galloway police along with the township’s ambulance squad.

Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.

Jeff Goldman may be reached at jeff_goldman@njadvancemedia.com.

©2021 Advance Local Media LLC. Visit nj.com. Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.

No posts to display