Building Codes for a Stronger and Safer America: A National Thought Leaders Forum
You are invited to join other industry professionals and thought leaders in government, commercial, and nonprofit sectors to discuss the nation’s current infrastructure for building codes and the opportunities for action to achieve greater resiliency and financial stability.
- Thad Allen, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Steven Palazzo, U.S. Representative, Mississippi, 4th Congressional District
- Mario Diaz-Balart, U.S. Representative, Florida, 25th Congressional District
- Debra Ballen, General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Public Policy, Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety
- Bill Jenaway, President, Congressional Fire Services Institute
- Honorable Henry L. Green, President, National Institute of Building Sciences
- Jim Salek, Vice President of Underwriting, USAA
To RSVP, please email Shemiah Williams no later than Friday, May 3, 2013.
Thursday, May 9, 2013
8:30am to 1:00pm
Registration & Breakfast at 8:00am
Forum Begins at 8:30am
Forum Concludes at 1:00pm
Lunch will be served.
Washington Hilton, Georgetown Room
1919 Connecticut Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20009
Sponsored By: The BuildStrong Coalition and the Congressional Fire Services Institute