Worker Killed in Manhattan Crane Collapse
Collapse injured four other people at subway construction site.
Published Wednesday, April 4, 2012
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A crane collapse at West 34th Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan on Tuesday night left one person dead and four others injured.
This Video Appears in:
- Britain Remembers Deadly Soccer Stadium Fire
- FDIC 2015: Duty, Honor, Country
- FDIC 2015: Who Do You Listen To? Why?
- Smeal Fire Apparatus Co. and Gimaex International Team for Enhanced Product Development, Innovation and International Distribution
- FLIR adds New Member to Family of FSX-enabled Firefighting Cameras