Worker Killed in Manhattan Crane Collapse
Collapse injured four other people at subway construction site.
Published Wednesday, April 4, 2012
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A crane collapse at West 34th Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan on Tuesday night left one person dead and four others injured.
This Video Appears in:
- Mother and Daughter Die from Food Truck Explosion Injuries
- Cool Weather Aids Crews Fighting Washington Wildfire
- North Dakota Residents Alerted Hours after Industrial Fire
- Colorado Firefighter Wins Emmy with Waldo Canyon Wildfire Documentary
- 10 Killed, Over 60 Injured When Buses Crash on German Highway