Worker Killed in Manhattan Crane Collapse
Collapse injured four other people at subway construction site.
Published Wednesday, April 4, 2012
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A crane collapse at West 34th Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan on Tuesday night left one person dead and four others injured.
This Video Appears in:
Latest in News
- U.S. Representative Questions Obamacare Impact on Volunteer Fire and EMS Departments
- Multiple Fires during Celebration of Michigan Football Victory
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Fulfills Holiday Wishes
- Officials, Experts Recommend Immediate EMS Care During Active Shooter Situations