Worker Killed in Manhattan Crane Collapse
Collapse injured four other people at subway construction site.
Published Wednesday, April 4, 2012
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A crane collapse at West 34th Street and 11th Avenue in Manhattan on Tuesday night left one person dead and four others injured.
This Video Appears in:
- Southern California Wildfires Stall as Others Grow
- Tennessee County Fire Chief Investigated Over Alleged Fraudulent Certifications
- Five Killed in Head-On Crash on Georgia Interstate
- Dayton Asks Voters to Approve Tax to Fund Fire and EMS Services
- Pennsylvania Officials Seek Cause of Contaminated Water