- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Washington Waterfall Rescue
13-year old was stuck on ledge above the falls.
Published Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Rescue mission involving a 13 year old subject who was swept away by the rushing Wallace river. He found himself stuck on a small ledge above a 265ft waterfall. This short video chronicles the effort by the Snohomish County Sheriff's office and its many Search and Rescue volunteers in responding to the page for help. All photos and video taken by volunteers and the Sheriff's office on Saturday through Sunday, when the rescue happened.
This program is for firefighters who want to move into high-level roles at fire service organizations.
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete