- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Virginia Firefighter Killed in Crash
Wilson had worked for the Louisa County Department of Fire and EMS.
Published Friday, June 29, 2012
LOUISA, Va. -- Charles Wilson, a 21-year-old firefighter and EMT in Louisa County, died from injuries sustained during a single-vehicle crash while on his way to the station Thursday.
There aren't a lot of details on what led up to this crash, according to WWBT NBC 12.
He had worked for Louisa County Department of Fire and EMS for the past four years. According to WTVR, Wilson was awarded the Above and Beyond recognition from the Richmond Ambulance Authority.
Wilson's visitation will be held from 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Sunday at the Mineral Baptist Church Family Life Center. His funeral will be also be at Mineral Baptist on Monday at 2 p.m.
Latest in News
- Phoenix Firefighter Dies from Injuries After Being Trapped Between Apparatus
- Entire Maryland Community to Receive Smoke Alarms
- Five-Year-Old Raises Money for Fla. Fire Department
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment