- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Vertical Ventilation Techniques
Arizona Ladder Operations Cadre vertical ventilation training video
Published Thursday, October 11, 2012
FireRescue magazine's Truck Company Operations technical editor, Captain Randy Frassetto, walks viewers through a detailed demonstration of common cut sequences and foot placement during vertical ventilation operations -- a great training video for any department.
Special thanks to: Arizona Ladder Operations Cadre, Mike Grant, Maricopa Fire Dept (technical production), East Valley Ladder Committee, West Valley Training Consortium, NIST, LAFD, Chief John Mittendorf
Latest in News
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- Oklahoma School Takes Direct Hit from Large Tornado
- Deadlines Approach for IAFC's Valor and Safety Award Nominations
- CPSE Accepting Nominations for Annual Leadership Awards