- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Vegas Treasure Island Resort Fire
Medics treat 14 people for respiratory irritation.
Published Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Las Vegas fire officials blame a fire on the roof of the 36-story Treasure Island resort on a malfunctioning cooling unit. Medics checked 14 people at the scene. (Aug. 1)
This Video Appears in:
Latest in News
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb