- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Vacant Church Fire, Gary IN
Crews pull to fire showing from the two-story structure.
Published Monday, June 4, 2012
MABAS21 - Crews were dispatched to a reported fire in the area of 1300 Van Buren in the early morning hours of 06-03-12, on arrival a working fire was reported on the second floor of a two story vacant church at 15th and Van Buren. Crews quickly stretched a line and knocked the fire. All searches were negative and nobody was injured at the fire scene. Investigators were on scene working.
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma