- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Tribute to Fallen Members of NC 145th Airlift Wing
Charlotte Fire Department created a video memorial to the four killed in a wildfire crash.
Published Friday, July 13, 2012
Charlotte Fire Department - On July 1st, 2012 a C-130 equipped with the Modular Airborne Fire Fighting System otherwise know as MAFFS, crashed while battling a fire in Southwestern South Dakota. This tribute is dedicated to the crew, family and loved ones and all our airmen brothers and sisters of the NC National Guard 145th Air Lift Wing.
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma