- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Time-elapsed Video of Construction of One World Trade Center
Twin Towers replacement becomes tallest building in New York City.
Published Tuesday, May 1, 2012
One World Trade Center, the monolith being built to replace the twin towers destroyed in the Sept. 11 attacks, claimed the title of New York City's tallest skyscraper on Monday. (April 30)
This Video Appears in:
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete