- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Three Camden Firefighters Hospitalized after Bailout During Fire
Explosion forced firefighters to dive out windows in effort to escape.
Published Thursday, March 1, 2012
CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) - Three firefighters who were helping to fight a Camden house fire were hospitalized after an explosion occurred at the residence.
Officials would not provide details on the firefighters' injuries, but said they were not considered life-threatening. No other injuries were reported.
The blaze broke out at the Atlantic Avenue home around 10:30 a.m. Thursday, and the explosion occurred in the home's basement a short time later.
The cause of the fire and the blast remain under investigation
Latest in News
- Phoenix Firefighter Dies from Injuries After Being Trapped Between Apparatus
- Five-Year-Old Raises Money for Fla. Fire Department
- Entire Maryland Community to Receive Smoke Alarms
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment