- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Texas Captain Dies during SCBA Training
Smith passed out inside the smoke house during the final part of the drill
Published Tuesday, September 18, 2012
HOUSTON (KHOU) - A volunteer Atascocita firefighter who was severely injured during a training drill was removed from life support Monday evening, department spokesman Charlie Crocker said. Cpt. Neal Smith, 46, died at about 6:30 p.m. at Baptist Beaumont Hospital. He was surrounded by family.
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma