- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Stubborn Connecticut Auto Fire
Gas tank leak makes extinguishment a little difficult.
Published Monday, April 30, 2012
Meriden Fire Videos - Upon arrival the vehicle had fire showing from the rear section. The driver was not injured. Engine 4 and Car 3 response. Southbound lanes shut down briefly while Engine 4 knocked the fire down. A stubborn fire as the gas tank leaked. Video by Matt Van Ness.
Latest in News
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb