- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Several Firefighters Injured in Pennsylvania Blaze
Four-alarm fire at Middletown Township apartment sent three firefighters to the hospital.
Published Monday, July 16, 2012
JANE M. VON BERGEN, The Philadelphia Inquirer/LexisNexis
More than a hundred firefighters battled to control a four-alarm fire that broke out Sunday night at the Windsor at Harper's Crossing apartment complex in Middletown Township, Bucks County.
The fire erupted at about 10:15 p.m. Sunday and quickly went to four alarms. Bucks County fire dispatchers said that several firefighters were taken to St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne. Hospital spokeswoman Kathleen Smith said three firefighters were being treated but their condition was not immediately available.
A person who answered an emergency line from the complex's answering service said she thought the fire was in building 12, which has 29 units on three floors.
A Red Cross spokesman reported on Twitter that at least six and as many as 22 people may have been displaced by the fire.
The apartment complex is located near the intersection of Route 1 and I-95.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult