- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
RIT, Pittsburgh Drill
Training course layout involves reaching and removing a downed firefighter.
Published Thursday, February 9, 2012
Inst5productions - Do you need a drill for training that tests your members' decision making, fire fighter survival and firefighter rescue skills? This drill does just that and builds personal and team confidence as well as communication skills under challenging conditions.
Latest in News
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete