Raw Video: San Francisco House Fire Critically Injures Two Firefighters
Two firefighters in critical condition after flashover during house fire
Published Thursday, June 2, 2011
SAN FRANCISCO (KTVU) - Three San Francisco firefighters are reported to have been injured, two critically, while battling a house fire Thursday. According to KTVU, fire department spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge stated that the two alarm fire started on the first floor and spread to the floors above. During the firefighting operations firefighters experienced a "flash" or flashover. Two of the injured were transported to San Francisco General Hospital in critical condition.
Thousands Expected at Memorial for San Francisco Firefighters
Second San Francisco Firefighter Dies; Critically Injured After Reported Flashover
San Francisco Probes Why Fire Turned Tragic
San Francisco House Fire Claims Lieutenant, Leaves a Firefighter "Fighting for His Life"
- FireEMS Blogs: Talking About Suicide
- New Hampshire Firefighters Face Difficult Downtown Blaze
- Locution Systems Commissioned to Provide its PrimeAlert® Fire Station Alerting to Lake County, Ind.; West Des Moines, Iowa; and Oak Creek, Wisc.
- Forest Service Seeks Better Fire Shelter
- USFA: Heart Attack Claims New Jersey Firefighter