- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Radio Malfunction Blamed for Ohio Close Call
"The fire went from bad to worse in probably about five seconds. We had to make decision,"
Published Tuesday, April 24, 2012
CLEVELAND (WKYC) - East Cleveland firefighters escaped a house fire early Friday morning after getting trapped inside the burning home. A faulty hand-held radio may have caused the situation which nearly cost the four firefighters their lives.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze