- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Quick Knockdown at Pennsylvania House Fire
Ladder 2721 made a fast attack while an engine company opened up
Published Thursday, September 20, 2012
YouTube/LehighsBravest - Palmer Township, Pa-- Palmer Townships Fire Commissioner pulled out of the station and confirmed the worker at 3029 Old Nazareth Pike this afternoon. First arriving ladder 2721 grabbed the plug at Swanson Street and made a short lay in, crews stretched a line and made entry to the fire which was blowing out both gable end vents in the attic. Palmers engine arrived next and took roof operations while crews from Nancy Run set up the FAST assignment, Hecktown's crews stood by for manpower. All in all first arriving responders rescued 2 pets and had the fire knocked with in 5 minutes of arrival. All companies were held on the scene to assist with some minor overhaul, negative injuries were reported.
Companies On-Scene: Palmer Fire & Police, Nancy Run Fire, Hecktown Fire, Suburban EMS
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult