- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Phoenix Fire Department Develops New Tool to Fight Firefighter Suicides
Tool helps firefighters get the mental health support they need in a comfortable, confidential manner.
Published Monday, August 8, 2011
PHOENIX (ABC15.com) - After months of brainstorming, researching, and attending national conferences to address suicide prevention, the Phoenix Fire Department has developed a ground breaking new tool to help firefighters get the mental health support they need in a comfortable, confidential manner.
- Deadlines Approach for IAFC's Valor and Safety Award Nominations
- Kentucky Firefighters Collect Goods for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma