- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Ohio Firefighters Forced Out of Vacant House Fire
Spreading fire causes East Cleveland firefighters to bail out of windows.
Published Friday, April 20, 2012
EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (NewsChannel5) – Firefighters were battling a blaze in a vacant East Cleveland home when they became trapped on the second floor.
Fire on the first floor cut off members operating on the second floor. News Channel 5 reported that two firefighters bailed out of windows and another to be rescued from the porch roof by Cleveland firefighters.
One East Cleveland firefighter was taken to the hospital.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze