- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Ohio Firefighter Falls Through Roof While Battling Church Fire
Fire chief said lack of hydrants as well as staffing problems are making firefighters' jobs more dangerous
Published Thursday, October 4, 2012
An Ohio firefighter was hospitalized after the roof of Father's House Church in Norton collapses. The fire chief said the firefighter is expected to be OK, but that a lack of hydrants as well as staffing problems are making firefighters' jobs more dangerous.
Latest in News
- Phoenix Firefighter Dies from Injuries After Being Trapped Between Apparatus
- Five-Year-Old Raises Money for Fla. Fire Department
- Entire Maryland Community to Receive Smoke Alarms
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment