- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
NVFC Junior Firefighter Recruitment
Promotional video can be used to generate interest.
Published Thursday, May 10, 2012
NVFC - A new resource is now available for junior firefighter programs. The NVFC’s National Junior Firefighter Program, with support from Tyco, has developed a recruitment video that departments can use to help generate interest in their youth program and educate youth and adults about the benefits of participating in a junior firefighter program. The video can be taken to school events, community organizations, or department open houses, or posted on the department’s web site.Download the video at www.nvfc.org/juniors.
Learn more about the National Volunteer Fire Council.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze