- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
North Carolina Air National Guard Pilot Killed in Crash
Pilot of C-130 interviewed before leaving for western wildfires.
Published Tuesday, July 3, 2012
CHARLOTTE, NC (WRAL) - Military officials confirmed Monday that a tanker aircraft fighting wildfires in South Dakota and Wyoming that crashed into a mountain late Sunday was based in Charlotte.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze