Nine Residents Escapes Maryland House Fire
A firefighter also suffered a medical episode at the scene of the fire.
Published Tuesday, August 30, 2011
MOUNT RAINIER, Md. (WJLA) - Nine people and one dog were rescued from Mount Rainier house that caught fire early Tuesday morning, but two people were hospitalized and a second dog died. A firefighter also suffered a medical episode at the scene of the fire in the 3200 block of Otis Street. It is unknown whether or not the firefighters medical problem was related to the fire.
Latest in News
- Most States Fail to Examine Foam, Groundwater for Toxic Chemicals
- German Shepherd Helps Florida Firefighters Rescue Children in Fire
- Pennsylvania Gas Explosion Destroys Home, Damages Others and Scorches Woodlands
- Chicago Zoning Committee Wants Plexiglas Board-ups on Abandoned Buildings
- Video: SUV Crashes into Massachusetts Day Care, Toddler Pinned