- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
NFPA Reviews 2011 Firefighter Fatality Report
Findings presented during this year's NFPA Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
Published Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Rita Fahy, manager of NFPA's fire databases and systems, presents the results of the 2011 fire fighter fatality study. The research study findings will be presented during this year's NFPA Conference & Expo in Las Vegas.
You can learn more about the NFPA's fire service statistical reports at http://www.nfpa.org/categoryList.asp?categoryID=417&URL=Research/Statisti...
Get daily updates from the 2012 NFPA Conference & Expo at http://nfpa.typepad.org/conference
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult