- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Video: Special Operations
Maryland Technical Rescue
Worker became pinned inside a mulch dyeing machine.
Published Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Video and pictures from Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department's Mark E. Brady of the rescue of a man from machinery on Van Dusen Road in Laurel, Maryland on April 17, 2012. More info at http://statter911.com
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete