- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Maryland Firefighters Battle Apartment Blaze
Odenton fire fought with crews from two alarms and a special call
Published Monday, October 1, 2012
YouTube/Tower82Photography - Units from Company 28 arrived with heavy fire from Side Charlie of the 3 story apartment/condo type structure. An aggressive interior attack was made but crews were eventually evacuated. Conditions were very windy on the scene as a storm was approaching the area. Once the exterior attack was made the fire was darkened down and crews soon thereafter made entry to mop up. Red Cross was notified, BGE gas & electric were on scene, and a County Building Inspector was requested. The incident went to a full 2nd Alarm with a special call for 3 additional engines later in the incident.
Latest in News
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb