- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Kill The Flashover, 2011 Burn
Temperature in the upper left corner is the highest temperature in the room.
Published Thursday, May 24, 2012
Kill The Flashover Project - In this thermal imaging video you can clearly see the effects closing the door has on the growth of the fire. This footage was shot during the Kill The Flashover project in Shelby, NC in November 2011. The camera used to capture the video was a Scott Eagle. The temperature in the upper left corner is the highest temperature in the room as seen by the camera. The temperature in the bottom left is the temperature of the cross hairs. For more information on the Kill the Flashover project looks us up on Facebook or visit www.joestarnes.com
Latest in News
- Maryland Firefighters and Sprinklers Quickly Contain Home Depot Fire
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb