- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Judge: FDNY to Pay $128M to Minority Applicants
Federal judge says the FDNY must pay back wages to blacks and Latinos.
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
Published Friday, March 9, 2012
NBC New York - A judge awards more than $128 million to minorities who were turned away from the FDNY entrance exam because of so-called discriminatory hiring practices. Roseanne Colletti reports.
This Video Appears in:
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete