- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Indiana Firefighter Critically Injured in Training
Salem firefighter in ICU after training incident
Published Monday, May 16, 2011
LOUISVILLE, Ky (WDRB) - A Salem firefighter remains in the intensive care unit tonight at University Hospital. The Salem Fire Chief says the firefighter suffered a severe head injury during a training exercise Saturday.
This Video Appears in:
- Deadlines Approach for IAFC's Valor and Safety Award Nominations
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress