- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
High-Lift Jacks and School Bus Roof Lift
Using 4x4 and sleeves to help gain more clearance
Published Monday, August 27, 2012
Paul Hasenmeier - Using a sleeve on a high-lift jack is shown to lift a school bus roof after the post where cut. The sleeves are still under design revision, but are working well in preliminary trainings.
Read more of "School Bus Roof Lift With High-Lift Jacks and Sleeves" from First Due Tackle
- New Research Highlights the Importance of Moisture Barriers in Managing Firefighter Heat Stress
- Firefighters Telephone System Wins Top Honors in Government Competition
- High-Pressure Air Bags Are Essential Extrication Tools
- Fire-Lite Alarms Mass Notification System Earns UL 2472 Listing
- Oklahoma Fire Chief Says Search Nearly Complete