- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
HEROPipe™ System Live Fire Tests
Telescopic master stream system that is safely deployed from the floor below.
Published Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The HERO Pipe (High-rise Emergency Response Offensive Pipe) is a telescopic master stream system that is safely deployed from the floor below a fire delivering the same GPM and PSI as traditional master stream devices. This is the live burn testing conducted by the Chicago Fire Department using standard nozzle and remote-controlled fog nozzle.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze