- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Fire Damage Causes State of Emergency for New York Town
Building housed many Castile town offices
Published Tuesday, October 2, 2012
CASTILE, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Town and Village of Castile are in a state of emergency Tuesday, because the municipal building can’t operate. Flames erupted at a building along North Main Street, that houses village and town offices, a town courtroom, along with restaurant and apartment.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult