Fire Behavior Testing at UL Laboratory
Published Tuesday, February 7, 2012
FOX Business News - Jeff Flock goes behind the scenes at Underwriters Laboratories and tests the flammability of new homes.
Read More from FireRescue Magazine/FirefighterNation:
UL, NIST Study Fire Behavior in Modern Dwellings
New tests question if outdated techniques might be the cause of firefighter injuries.
Using Fire Models to Understand Fire Behavior
NIST’s fire modeling capabilities can help firefighters understand and predict fire conditions.
Latest in News
- Book Highlights Fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Virginia Fire Chief Blasts Blog Over Comments about Firefighter Suicide
- Train carrying Sodium Hydroxide Derails in Washington, D.C.
- Official Announces North Carolina Firefighter’s Nature of Death
- Utility Company Doubts Blame for Deadly California Wildfire