Fire Behavior Testing at UL Laboratory
Published Tuesday, February 7, 2012
FOX Business News - Jeff Flock goes behind the scenes at Underwriters Laboratories and tests the flammability of new homes.
Read More from FireRescue Magazine/FirefighterNation:
UL, NIST Study Fire Behavior in Modern Dwellings
New tests question if outdated techniques might be the cause of firefighter injuries.
Using Fire Models to Understand Fire Behavior
NIST’s fire modeling capabilities can help firefighters understand and predict fire conditions.
Latest in News
- D.C. Interim-Fire Chief Makes Modest Improvements in Department Problems
- Arizona Fire District Tests Community Paramedicine Program
- Houston Union President Resigns Amid Threats of Violence and Infighting
- Houston FD Releases Report on Tragic Southwest Inn Fire - Over 200 Recommendations for Change
- Pittsburgh Sues Resident Over Hoarder Home