FDNY Union Boss Says Cuts Contributed to Injuries in Brooklyn Blaze
President Steve Cassidy said cuts to staffing played a part in the fire that seriously burned two firefighters.
Published Wednesday, December 21, 2011
WNYW FOX5 New York, NY - The Uniformed Firefighters Association says city budget cuts contributed to the injuries of five firefighters during a blaze in Crown Heights, Brooklyn Monday. Union President Steve Cassidy spoke with Good Day New York Tuesday about the incident.
Latest in News
- Rhode Island Firefighter Loses Hand to Flesh-Eating Bacteria
- 10 Killed, Over 60 Injured When Buses Crash on German Highway
- Colorado Firefighter Wins Emmy with Waldo Canyon Wildfire Documentary
- Cool Weather Aids Crews Fighting Washington Wildfire
- One Dead, Several Others Injured in New York Bus Rollover