FDNY Union Boss Says Cuts Contributed to Injuries in Brooklyn Blaze
President Steve Cassidy said cuts to staffing played a part in the fire that seriously burned two firefighters.
Published Wednesday, December 21, 2011
WNYW FOX5 New York, NY - The Uniformed Firefighters Association says city budget cuts contributed to the injuries of five firefighters during a blaze in Crown Heights, Brooklyn Monday. Union President Steve Cassidy spoke with Good Day New York Tuesday about the incident.
Latest in News
- Buffalo Firefighters Rescue Man from House Fire
- Former Texas Paramedic Sentenced for Possessing Pipe Bomb Materials
- D.C. Fire Chief Grilled About Ambulances and Staffing
- Arizona Commission Finds State Forestry Division Responsible for Hotshots’ Deaths
- Father and Two Children Die in California Apartment Fire