FDNY Union Boss Says Cuts Contributed to Injuries in Brooklyn Blaze
President Steve Cassidy said cuts to staffing played a part in the fire that seriously burned two firefighters.
Published Wednesday, December 21, 2011
WNYW FOX5 New York, NY - The Uniformed Firefighters Association says city budget cuts contributed to the injuries of five firefighters during a blaze in Crown Heights, Brooklyn Monday. Union President Steve Cassidy spoke with Good Day New York Tuesday about the incident.
Latest in News
- New Radios Cut Background Noise for Virginia Firefighters
- Battered Bronze Sphere Returns to World Trade Center
- New York Governor Extends “Move-Over” Law to Volunteer Vehicles
- California Fire Chief Orders Firefighters to Remove Pro-Law Enforcement Flags
- First Responders Called to Shooting at Shopping Center in Germany