- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
D.C. Firefighters Being Used in Summer Crime Prevention
Firefighters to provide a presence during pay day.
Published Thursday, July 14, 2011
WASHINGTON (WTTG) - The D.C. Office of Public Safety and Justice has ordered members of the D.C. Fire and EMS Department to assist in the protection of Summer Youth Employees on pay day as an added presence to deter crime.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult