- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Dangerous Conditions Found in Philadelphia Fatal Fire
Shoddy electrical work and no smoke detectors in rooming house blaze
Published Monday, February 25, 2013
PHILADELPHIA (MyFoxPhilly.com) - A fire overnight at a rooming house in Southwest Philadelphia has claimed the life of one man. The deadly fire also sent a couple of other people to the hospital.
This Video Appears in:
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult