- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Construction Crane Dangles from New York City Building
Fierce winds collapse a portion of the crane hanging over Midtown Manhattan
View more videos at: http://nbcnewyork.com.
Published Monday, October 29, 2012
NEW YORK (NBC New York) - A construction crane has collapsed atop what is slated to be one of New York's tallest residential buildings, and now dangles precariously over 57th Street near 6th Avenue in Midtown.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult