Charleston, WV Woolworth Fire of 1949
Published Monday, March 26, 2012
The Woolworth fire was the worst fire in Charleston's history, considering the 7 firefighters who died when the floor collapsed. This film was shot by the owner of S. Spencer Moore.
- Smeal Fire Apparatus Co. and Gimaex International Team for Enhanced Product Development, Innovation and International Distribution
- FLIR adds New Member to Family of FSX-enabled Firefighting Cameras
- Smeal Delivers Four Heavy-Duty Aerial Apparatus with GREEN POWER™ Technology to Canada’s Largest Fire Service, Toronto, Ontario
- Prince George’s “Courage” Pink Pumper to Be Made into a Scale Model for Special Cause
- BAUER COMPRESSORS, INC Introduces the New UNICUS™4i All-In-One High Pressure Breathing Air Systems