Cause Determined in Tragic Texas Fire
Fan in the kitchen reportedly had a faulty cord
Published Wednesday, February 20, 2013
BRYAN, Texas (KBTX.com) - A press conference on Tuesday has revealed the cause of the fire that took two Bryan firefighter's lives late Friday. A fan that was located in the kitchen of the building had a faulty cord that caught on fire. The initial report states that this incident was an accident.
- USFA: North Carolina Firefighter Dies in Commercial Structure Fire
- Book Highlights Fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Virginia Fire Chief Blasts Blog Over Comments about Firefighter Suicide
- Train carrying Sodium Hydroxide Derails in Washington, D.C.
- Official Announces North Carolina Firefighter’s Nature of Death