- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Buffalo Vacant House Fire and Collapse
Roof and Side 2 wall collapsed during the fire
Published Tuesday, August 28, 2012
murthad02 - Buffalo Firefighters responded this evening at 1923 Hrs for a report of a structure fire in the area of Edna Pl & Michigan Ave. B-56 reported smoke showing enroute & went on location with heavy fire showing from the rear of a 2 1/2 story dwelling. B-56 reported an exposure problem & requested an additional 2 & 1 (E1, E33, & L5). An emergency evacuation of the building was ordered and a defensive attack was put into place. Crews reported a collapse of the roof in the rear and later #2 side wall. The fire was under control in 73 minutes. Damages listed as $35k
This program is for firefighters who want to move into high-level roles at fire service organizations.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult