Buffalo Firefighters Battle Second-Alarm House Fire
Engine 28 arrives to find heavy fire conditions on the first floor
Published Friday, February 22, 2013
Lloyd Mitchell on YouTube - A Second Alarm took place at 174 Timon St. The fire left three people injured. Engine 28 arrived first due, they were met with heavy fire conditions on the first floor. Rescue 1 rescued two people who were trapped in the rear. . At this second alarm were 10- E.28-34-36-37-38 TRUCKS 4-10-13-14-2 FAST RES1CUE -44-47-56-F20-F9and Rescue 1.
This program is for firefighters who want to move into high-level roles at fire service organizations.
Latest in News
- U.S. Representative Questions Obamacare Impact on Volunteer Fire and EMS Departments
- Multiple Fires during Celebration of Michigan Football Victory
- One Year Later: Newtown after Tragic Shooting
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Fulfills Holiday Wishes
- Officials, Experts Recommend Immediate EMS Care During Active Shooter Situations