- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Buffalo Engine 28 Calls for Second Alarm
A large amount of fire found showing from vacant CSX building upon arrival.
Published Thursday, July 5, 2012
murthad02 - BFD responded at 2050 hours for a report of a structure fire at Reiman St & N Ogden St at the old CSX building.
Engine 28 went on location with heavy fire showing from a vacant commercial building and requested the 2nd alarm to the scene. B-56 reported a well involved 200'x150' 1 story commercial building, setting up multiple ladder pipes, and requested the 3rd alarm to the scene. B-56 further requested an additional 2 Engines(E-23 & E-32) to the scene for water supply/relay and to have arriving pumpers layout to Broadway for feeds.
Village of Sloan Firefighters also responded to the scene and assisted Engine 23 with water as their LDH wasn't capable of hooking to village hydrants.
The fire was under control in just under 2 hrs.
- New Video Highlights Charleston Fire Department Recovery after Tragic Sofa Super Store Fire
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of Easy to Deploy 600 Watt LED Light Tower
- Neighbor Rescues Woman from Rhode Island Fire
- Video: Phoenix Firefighters Battle Horse Barn Fire
- Atlanta Firefighters Battle Auto Repair Shop Blaze