- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Birds Rescued from Florida Hoarder Fire
Pet mask used on parakeet during house fire
Published Thursday, October 11, 2012
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (TBO.com) - Firefighters responded to 1879 Almeria Way S. at 5:15 p.m., only to find rooms stocked floor to ceiling with lawnmowers, weed eaters, blowers and gasoline cans which prevented the firefighters from getting inside the home to fight the fire, the fire department said.