- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
Advertisements Close to Being Placed on Baltimore Fire Engines
City council hears proposal to place ads on fire apparatus.
Published Thursday, May 31, 2012
BALTIMORE (ABC2News) - A proposal to put advertisements on Baltimore City fire trucks has taken a step forward. Supporters hope the ads might prevent the proposed closing of three fire companies in Baltimore City. Dozens of supporters packed the council chamber for the hearing of the Budget and Taxation committee.
Latest in News
- Md. Department Awarded Federal Funding for Electronic Firefighter Tracking and Safety During Incident Response
- Commuter Trains Collide in Connecticut; 60 People Injured in Derailment
- Fire Damages Several Buildings in Indiana City
- Washington, D.C. Faces a Critical Paramedic Shortage
- Terrain Makes California Wildfire Battle Difficult