- NEED PRODUCT INFO FAST?
- Join 100,000+
- The MyFFN Community
- Follow Us On Twitter
9-11 Families Oppose Treatment of Remains
Outrage expressed over the plans for remains in the 9-11 Museum
Published Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Posted by nydailynews on YouTube - Norman Siegel, the attorney for 9/11 Parents & Families of Firefighters & WTC Victims along with families of 9/11 victims express outrage over the treatment of their loved ones remains in the plans for the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- Deadlines Approach for IAFC's Valor and Safety Award Nominations
- Kentucky Firefighters Collect Goods for Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- Columbus Fire Department Kicks Off EMS Week with Community Challenge
- Tennessee Task Force 1 Responds to Oklahoma